Friday, July 24, 2026

I'm voting for Chris Irizarry

Dear Sandspur Friends,
Florida will hold its Congressional State and Gubernatorial Primary Election on Tuesday August 18.

This Primary has never been a more critical time for you to carefully look at who you’re going to vote for if you are a registered Democrat, and then in November no matter which party you are or are not registered with.
For the primary. If you’re a Democrat in Florida District 15, I happily and hopefully recommend you vote for:
CHRISTOPHER IRIZARRY, CANDIDATE FOR US CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR FL DISTRICT 15 HERNANDO & CITRUS COUNTY AND PARTS OF PASCO AND HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY.

Why?

Because beyond our common past experiences involving United States Army and USMC aviation, we share a heightened concern that American democracy and global integrity is at risk. And, here at home Chris wants to make a good life achievable for everyone, not just the wealthy. Chris' core values are: • universal healthcare, • effective union representation, • living wages, • fully funded education, • increased teacher salaries, • clean air and water, • healthy communities, • protected wildlife and lands, and • clean energy.
Then in November: Our America is at risk. Your vote is singularly the most important opportunity you’ll have to bring it back from one of the most damaging periods it has ever experienced. Chris is dedicated to bringing America back.

Chris has my vote and I hope yours too.
Learn more about Chris at:
https://chrisforchange.com/ instagram.com/chrisforchangefl15/ Please feel free to share this Post.
Thanks Sandspur

-------------------------------------------------

More About Chris

Christopher has qualified via candidate petition to be on the ballot for the U.S. House of Representatives in Florida District 15


A Lifetime of Service, A New Mission at Home


I have served this nation for 24 years: 8 years in the U.S. Army and 16 years in the CIA. Upon retiring, I returned home to Florida and focused on family. Nonetheless, I remained inspired by my commitment to defend this country and my neighbors. This drive is why I am running to be Florida Congressional District 15's next Representative. 


A Turning Point for Our Democracy

I’ve always believed in America’s ability to endure and prevail. However, after the 2024 election and the shocking breach of the U.S. Treasury by Elon Musk and his DOGE crew, I saw our democracy under attack. Prominent leaders did nothing to protect American citizens. I recognized this as a betrayal of the highest order, and it compelled me to take action.  


My Promise

I took an oath to protect this country from all enemies, foreign and domestic. That oath still guides me today. I’m running for Florida’s 15th Congressional District to restore accountability, defend democracy, and fight for working families. 


Cities now in the District:   

Beverly Hills | Brooksville | Citrus Springs | Crystal River | Crystal Springs | Dade City | East Lake | Floral City | Hernando Beach | Homosassa | Homosassa Springs | Inverness | Lacoochee | Lecanto | Masaryktown | New Tampa | Nobleton | Pebble Creek | Pine Ridge | Richland | San Antonio | Spring Hill | St. Leo | Tampa – New Tampa area only | Temple Terrace | Trilby | Weeki Wachee | Wesley Chapel | Zephyrhills 















No comments:

Post a Comment